Saturday, October 20, 2007

swing low, sweet chariot

rugby world cup finals in less than 2 hours!!.

heading over to joels to watch.
which im glad for.
though im giving my full support for england,
i know i wont be totally unhappy when habana gets the ball. i love watching him scoring a try.
to you football freaks who have no clue who habana is.. habana is faster than thierry henry you know. haha.
aaaand, if i were to be watching in a bar, and let out even a tiniest hint of joy on my face when habana gets the ball, i might as well have saved me the pain and shot myself in the face instead.

ENG v SA Springboks.

who for the win?

le sigh. i am so nervous for them!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com