Tuesday, October 16, 2007

agar aku mengerti

i was listening to 'absolutely zero' by jason mraz. and i started crying.
i dont know why.
this almost never happens
and i have no idea why it did this time.

'If all along the fault is up for grabs why can't you have it?
If it's for sale what is your offer,
I'll sell it for no less than what I bought it for
Pay no more than absolutely zero.

Well neither one of us deserves the blame,
because opportunities moved us away
And it's not an easy thing to learn to play
a game that's made for two that's you and me
The rules remain a mystery.
See it was so easy.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------

i have no idea if raya means alot to me or if it means nothing. people confuse me
but if it means anythin at all, selamat hari raya aidilfitri.

what are we supposed to feel on hari raya?
happy because of the celebration?
or sad because the holy month of ramadhan has just ended?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com