Tuesday, October 02, 2007

back in brizzle

nicole is asking me how i slept and if everything is okay. we still keep to our old msn habits when in actual fact, she is in the room next to mine. we're housemates now!. haha. yesterday when i wanted to tell her something, all i did was bang on the wall that separates us. :). now shes asking me if i can hear her hairdryer whilst im asking her if she can hear my loud music.. kinda explains what kinda people we are.

joey lives in the same building as me too . he came over late last night to sample some kuih raya and have sambal ikan bilis. i soo have a gossip buddy in my building now!.

it only takes me a 5-10 minute walk to get to uni. it used to take me a 45 minute walk.

i have tonnes of kuih raya and lots of people to help me finish them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com