Saturday, September 29, 2007

yesterday was a good day. but today isnt
its so hard that i have to leave malaysia on such a sad note but i guess this is just the way life rolls.





today yoda left us for good. she finally succumbed to what we've been bracing ourselves for a long time ago.
i know she fought very hard to stay with us longer
i knew her time had long come and gone
but she stayed, it being the only thing she could do for us
she stayed.

today my cat of 12 years died.
my cat who grew up with me through my primary years up till when i bid farewell to my teens, left me.
today i thank god for the good 12 years that i had with yoda.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
dear yoda,
i love you.

self professed, profound. love is a fate resigned

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My heartfelt condolences to Yoda.

1:25 PM  
Blogger yameEn said...

Yoda,

You were not only loved by the people in your home, but also me.

Much Love. May you rest in peace. You will definitely be missed.

1:59 PM  
Blogger muhammad ibnu hamid said...

Condolenses to you opu. i sedih bace post nih.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com