Sunday, September 16, 2007

little sister, give me hope

a few minutes back mix fm played bob marley's 'no woman no cry' and eddy grants 'gimme hope joanna'. and i thought to myself.. oh yeahh, the good old days.

then i stopped myself short.
wait a minute, these songs came way before my time.
true, gimme hope joanna hit the charts in 1988 but i was a year old?.

maybe in my past life i was one of them black, dreadlock wearing singers who wrote songs about the revolution or a song to start one. who knows?
joanna stands for johannesburg by the way.
and no, no woman no cry isnt a break up song.
har har

you see, everythings gonna be alright coz they got a good explanation

but they sure as hell come it catchy tunes

------------------------------------------------------------------

my feet is my only carriage, so i gotta push on through

i wanna know if you're blind jo'anna, if you wanna hear the sound of drums

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com