Wednesday, August 29, 2007

zoooOOOoooM

been sitting in my arctic cold office listening to overhead weird sounding jets/planes.
my eyes keep darting back and forth between the huge glass pane on my right and the fire escape sign.
haha i know im being silly and that the sounds are probably coming from jets practising for a merdeka airshow or something
but they sound... weird.. like distorted sounding hijacked planes.
plus i googled, theres nothing about no merdeka airshow.. and planes dont generally fly over jalan raja chulan do they?..
ive been hearing them planes since yesterday.. maybe they're circling around looking for a target.. doesnt help that my building is BRIGHT ORANGE amidst grays and whites.

everytime i hear a plane overhead, i tend to cower and put my hands above my head in a defensive way (not that it would much help if a plane was to come headfirst into this building)
but it has been a habit and a source of comfort ever since i was a wee kid.
no, it didnt start after 9/11.
its not very practical to keep doing that in the office every 3 minutes when i have work to finish.

bloody hell,there goes the UFO again
i mean, weird sounding unsighted flying object.

2 Comments:

Blogger SyArENa said...

hahahaha opu.i miss u!
i still remember that!

11:44 AM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

i miss you tooooooooooooooooooo!!!... still remember whattt?

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com