Sunday, August 12, 2007

because its all empty

8 random things about me.
tagged by teddy.

1. the first english sentence that i learned (and it was the only one i knew for quite a long time) was "shut up you bloody bitch!". and the one to blame is my grandma. we were over at her place and the neighbours dog was annoyingly barking and howling non stop. without hesitation my grandma shouted "shut up you bloody bitch" and i followed suit.

2. when i talk to people, i dont look into their eyes. i dont because im afraid to make connection. instead, i look at their noses. nobody really notices so its alright. would be something else if i looked at their neck when they were talking. altho i do have vampiric tendencies.

3. karaoke was how i learned how to read with speed. i would pick songs which i already knew the words to and associate it with all the words on the screen.
explains why i cant stop shouting and singing. and when i was 4 my favourite song was save the best for last. and i tend to follow that rule everytime i eat. and people always think whatever thats left on my plate is food that i dont want, hence them taking it for themselves, not knowing that i was saving it for last.

4. when i was really young i use to pick out red m&m's so i could lick it a little, smear the wet part on my lips and pretend it was lipstick. now that i can actually pull off red lipstick, i never wear it.

5. ever since i was born, ive never not have cats. theres always been one cat at least. now i have 7. along the way ive had loads and loads. tho there are two that i miss the most. duma and especially ginger. i think curiosity killed them. sometimes i still cry for ginger. he disappeared when i was 9.

6. i am the walrus is my favourite beatles song. cuckoo kachoo.

7. right now im feeling really tired but i feel like listening to really loud metal music while running on a threadmill until i see spots in front of my eyes.

8. i want to pierce my tongue but i have this fear that if i do, i wont be able to sing anymore.

2 Comments:

Blogger oops did I just say that? said...

hey..got onto u page while hopping..i really like the song on your page..can u tell me who the singer is? cheers~
mimi

2:04 AM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

hey. yeah its a nice song.. its called 'you' by 'ten2five' an indonesian band

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com