Monday, August 06, 2007

the horror that was

scarred for life i have been,
by the underbelly of a monstrous being.
i will never be the same again.

it was a few minutes past midnight when yameen and i got into my red gen for our trip home. the trip that would cause my life to change forever.

it all seemed usual enough. the hustle bustle of getting to our car after a disappointing football match, having to wait for the car next to mine to drive off as i hadnt parked properly and could not get into my drivers seat. yameen and i were laughing at the situation, oblivious to the horror that was going to befall us in the next few minutes. or rather, the horrific accident that would happen upon me, scarring my thoughts forever, remaining in my mind, never to be wiped off. not even by clorox.

so eventually i managed to find my way out of the parking lot and thru the maze of double parked cars that hartamas is and headed towards the highway, happily gossiping in the car as i had malaysian ms perez hilton herself, on the passengers seat, right next to me. we were almost at the traffiq light that would take us to the main road when all of a sudden yameens normally squeaky and mengada voice changed to that of a dementor-chased-female-dudley.

"opu! (thats me by the way) i see something. ohmygod opu. OHMYGOD."

"what yameen, WHAT?"

"omg opu, i cant exactly say, but you will see it soon enough.. OHMYGOD, you are going to freak"

at this point, i thought yameen had spied a ghost, or a mangled body by the roadside, knowing i would freak out as i hate the sight of blood. but no.......
it turned out to be something far more worse than that...............

.....
........
........... TO BE CONTINUED
........
.....



HAHA.. kidding.

ok back to the story.

whatever that yameen saw was starting to freak me out, even though i had not seen it yet. i slowed down my car, not knowing what to do. and just as i was about to stop when the traffiq light turned red, i saw it.
the most hideous sight i have seen in my entire life crawled its way into view
i immediately pressed the brakes, checked that all the doors were locked and the windows shut.
i started shaking, my heartbeat drumming away like the aseana percussion ensemble.
i didnt know what to do.

right infront of my face. there it was. staring back at me. on the windshield of my car

the underbelly of a COCKROACH!!
A COCKROACH!!
ON MY WINDSCREEN
RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!!!!!!!!

LIPAS!!!!!

naturally i squeezed my eyes shut, and opted to do nothing.
then yameen (thank god there was someone with me) reached over and turned the wiper on.
and the monstrous being got swept away.

ughh... how it suddenly decided to fly and land on my windscreen i do not know

and yes, i am TERRIBLY afraid of cockroaches.

3 Comments:

Blogger muhammad ibnu hamid said...

opu!

kelakar!!

lipass jee puunnnnn!!!

8:10 PM  
Blogger magmatic redzy said...

laaaa, ingatkan lipas tu DALAM kreta? rupanya dekat LUAR kreta. very the drama la u ni

11:34 PM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

sigh.. u ppl will never get it la

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com