Sunday, August 19, 2007

paint a picture with my hands

it is a B-E-A-Utiful sunday morning. parents are not around, brother is too preoccupied with the telly. which sums up to me being able to do whatever the hell i please without anyone barging into my room asking me something or other.

okay maybe its not morning anymore.
but sure feels like a beautiful sunday morning.
i feel so relaxed.
nothing urgent i have to do. nothing i have to get ready for in the next 2 hours or so.
bliss.
so now ive resolved to blogging and trying to solve the rubiks cube.
i sound like an old fart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

home is anywhere you hang your head

- Audrey Niffeneger




3 Comments:

Blogger albert said...

I blog and solve the Rubik's Cube... but I feel like an old fart. :(

6:16 PM  
Blogger albert said...

I blog and solve the Rubik's Cube... but I feel like an old fart. :(

6:18 PM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

i actually felt like an old fart coz i was really enjoying the peacefulness.. even my radio wasnt on.. but yeaa.. teach me how to solve the thiiing

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com