Friday, August 24, 2007

ribbit ribbit

you know the hand tool application on microsoft word?
ooo yeah. im having fun playing around with it
little hand little fist little hand little fist. little white hand little white fist. hooooo
it releaves me of stress without me having to squeeze my own fist shut, which hurts because my fingernails arent exactly short
the hand tool is somewhat... hypnotizing.. really.

i think having to type out brief descriptions of the funds they have here are burning my wires out because their selling points are almost the same..
so much so that i just typed 'this fund also manages smelly cows and rotten eggs' without really intending to.
invest in my fund and you'll get more moooonnneeeyyyyy

working stint ends next week tho
then ill be on holiday again
hip hip hooray!! (repeat 3 times but with me saying hiphip, and you, hooray.)

i finish at 430 todayy.. and i drove, which means ill get home earlier than usual.yahooo

anybody up for frogway the musical tonight? (to idol friends, ash is in it!)... to AF fans (vince is in it!).. harith iskandar is directing which just means the whole show will be funny as hell... and 3 original froggies from the 1979 production will be involved! (mike veerapan and marcel nunis who together co-wrote frogway after a post concert roti canai (haha) and lewis pragasam!!who is.. well, brilliant)
give me a ring if you feel like gooooiinngg!...
and after that we'll go catch whats left of roger wang and sheila majid at the mont kiara jazz festival.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com