Friday, September 14, 2007

in any other way

the boys (my 3 cats, jimi, carlos and slash) have updated their blog. click *here* to check it out

--------------------------------------------------------------


- a night out of loud music really calms my nerves. bass like loud bombs, people yelling, chipmunks almost humanlike, drumsticks almost breaking skins. it calms me, it really does.

-if pain is my only concern, i should just do it anyways. right? because a certain someone told me that the pain will go away and whats left would be the satisfaction that i finally got my way.

-last night there were imaginary pixies and showgirls dancing with big, tall and loud flowers. someone was doing a loud oom-pah-pah and the chipmunks were tearing the room apart.

-----------------------------------------------------------

-my condolences to the families that were affected by the earthquake that hit just behind sumatera. May god be with you through any pain you might face. never stop believing

-Happy Ramadhan (Mubarak Alaikom Al-Shahar)


'Call on me'
"i will answer your prayer"
[the holy Quran 40:60]
have a blessed Ramadhan

------------------------------------------------------------

it gets difficult when im the only one without one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com