Thursday, October 04, 2007

u need wd40

so i just got this email from my mom, which she also forwaded to a.meen (amy's mom) and a.nid (elisha n fiza's mom).

I like this from the SECRET;
You are like a human transmission tower, transmitting a frequency with yourthoughts. If you want to change anything in your life, change the frequencyby changing your thoughts...
Your current thoughts are creating your future life. What you think aboutthe most or focus on the most will apprear as your life....
and theenn, i read the reply a.nid accidentally forwarded to us as well titled 'YES SHERRY YES'
I COULDN'T AGREE MORE BUT... IT'S EASIER SAID THAN DONE MY DEAR...BEC MY TUNER ROSAK LA...CAN NEVER TUNE IT TO THE REQUIRED FREQUENCY...
haha, dont worry ma, my tuner tak rosak lagi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com