Wednesday, October 10, 2007

washed the spider out

ive stopped myself from blogging about this for a few days now but i cannot stand it any longer.
stopped myself because i thought its no use complaining. well, i still think its no use, but heck, i put this blog up so that people could catch up with me, know how and what im doing without having to call me up everyday or whatever. and so i am going to tell you how im doing.

the royal mail went on strike, and so my post (ie the umbrella i bought off ebay) has not arrived. dont ask me why i bought an umbrella off ebay.. not having and umbrella over here is.. suicidal.
im a drown victim, oh i am

yesterday, me and nic decided to walk to town after lectures. when we started out journey all was well, it was just a wee bit chilly. aand then, it started pouring like crazy, not even uk normal rain but moonsoon-like rain in cold weather!. and because of said problem, we had one small umbrella to share between us. outcome?.. me, soaked thru on my right side and nic on her left. we looked like 2 walking talking half morons.

here's the best part.. 30 seconds away from our destination....

SUNSHINE.

brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happens here in moscow all d time, pisses me off too, i mean the sudden rain and the sudden sunshine. thnk god the raining has stopped, but now i haf to deal with the snow.

4:20 PM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

haha.. kesian man korang.. snowing so early.. at least the cold is still bearable here. it only sucks when it rainsla

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com