Monday, October 29, 2007

its ok

i think i am in a current state of mind where nothing seems to matter much. everythings just whirring by and here i am, completely clean of thoughts. i feel like a puppet willingly subjecting myself to be controlled by strong plastic strings. this feels kind of funny.

all emotions have left me. and all i can seem to say to everyone is. ok. theres this crazy nagging feeling that something is wrong somewhere. but ive checked. everthing seems. ok.

ok.


totally unrelated: click *here* for a short clip of snippets of my performance and that of the capoeira dance society's.

2 Comments:

Blogger albert said...

Unrelated, but I saw Dave Mustaine in concert!

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow you are a really talented singer! nice rendition of umbrella!

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com