Thursday, May 10, 2007

the onions




i dont think ive ever properly introduced 'the onions' to you guys.
well, here's our logo that i designed (chey. haha)
we have a computer generated one now, and even a 3d one. but i somehow have no idea where i can save that from. haha...
so here's the original hand-drawn one.

'the onions' is basically a really whacked group of people, *ahem* with talent.

'the onions' currently consists of 33 members (with hopes of recruiting more) including 8 pionions (pioneer onions, myself included).

so here's an email i just received from tania.. our umm.. pioneer pionion?


Dearest Onions,

I feel it is time for us to reunite once again (after a year and a half of silence)! I've been reading the tea leaves and destiny is telling us to hold our second "Onion's Annual Comedy Hour" this year in July!

On a more serious note, tell me what you guys really think. If you are interested, do e-mail me and if you aren't… e-mail me STILL (so you won't leave me high and dry with hopes)! Nothing has been planned yet. Except, I was thinking we could hold this when the UK students are back for the summer and while the students from "down under" would be back for the mid-year break. Therefore, if you know you are going to be in Malaysia this July and would be interested to revive the Annual Comedy Hour, you know what to do (if you don't, refer again to the second sentence in the second paragraph). Also, feel free to recruit more new members into the team, all the crazier (and easier to delegate jobs too). Oh, and any suggestions or dissatisfactions are gladly received (although the latter are most likely to end up in the rubbish bin *evil laugh*).

So, if things do work out well and enough members are interested, we will be rocking the Onions! And if my words are still not persuasive enough to make you participate, then my last chance would be to tempt you with one crazy after-party that night! Okay, REMEMBER dudes, e-mail me ASAP and don't leave me in the dark.

Long Live the Onions!
Tania

Ps: One tiny problem might be that we, the students from Oz and NZ might not be back long enough for a proper practise. On the other hand, if all of us are willing to put proper hours of serious practise, I'm sure the show would still be a success and we would still have Fun, Fun, Fun! Cause we have great talent obviously.
so if everything works out, this is an advance promo post. hehe

7 Comments:

Blogger Al said...

hot logo.

yeap.

hotter if it had a name,so we could elect a mascot & stuff.pointless,but might be -

my train of thought putus.

yawnnn tido timeee

5:18 PM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

yeah we can call it bawang

2:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and your official snack will be cucur bawang... yummy!

4:28 PM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

hahaha.. verrry funny tita. bawang goreng?

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! Thanks Opu for promoting kan lagi! Because of that you get a cookie.. Uhm, when I see you. Or maybe the official snack that one of you guys just came up with. Hahah.

3:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! Thanks Opu for promoting kan lagi! Because of that you get a cookie.. Uhm, when I see you. Or maybe the official snack that one of you guys just came up with. Hahah. I wish I could've done the same too. But I haven't been logging on to my blog until I forgot what's my own username and password. Haihh...-tania

3:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok what... if nak glamer sikit, can change it to onion rings... hehe...

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com