Thursday, May 10, 2007

ice ice baby

i am under the weather

and umm, over it

and behind it

and in front of it

ok, you get the deal.. everywhere i turn its the weather constantly bugging me in the face. the weather not knowing that i really dislike how it is acting up now. oh dear, you just dont know when to leave me alone now do you?

its cold again, and ive had to take out my jackets that have been collecting dust since before easter break.
aaand, its getting me all cranky.

my hall seems to have turned off central heating (in anticipation of hot summer sun, NOT)
its constantly raining with the wind blowing at a mind warping speed
and the bottom of my pants are still wet from walking in the rain.

that and i have tonnes of reading left to do.

the only help is that the library is sorta crammed with human bodies nowadays, so much so that body heat seems to work better than the central heating they have there.

BUT i still feel the chill.. sigh

-----------------------------------------------------------

you know im pissed when i cant be bothered to change the colours of my fonts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com