Sunday, May 06, 2007

i now know that i can never go into interior designing


just this morning my room looked like 30 FBI agents ransacked every inch of it trying to look for a nanochip. or as tok would put it, 'macam tongkang pecah'



yeah something like that. only change all the colours to black red and white.


sooo.. i decided that i should clean my room. yes, the word 'i' and 'clean my room' went in the same sentence. and while im at it, move around some stuff as well. ppl say, cleaning your room and rearranging the furniture can give you motivation to study. or at least alia n leen did.


what i got:
-a very weird arrangement. but condusive for me as my study table is right next to my bed, so every time i lie down id turn n see my study table n feel guilty. also now, i can sit cross legged on my bed and study!
-quite a number of long gashes on my left leg from repeatedly scratching myself on the corner of my iron bed
-my room looking even smaller than it did before (one of the objectives of rearranging my stuff was to make my room look bigger)
-dust from under the bed, now exposed and repeatedly trying to take cover in my eyes n nose
-and last but not least, not much more motivation.


also i need to repeat that something about the arrangement looks... weird
not right


this post was just to prolong my relax time before i start studying
see, i told you cleaning my room didnt do any good

1 Comments:

Blogger muhammad ibnu hamid said...

you should see my room. very dull and boring and like what ur tok might have said.."macam kandang lembu". or what my nenek would have said.

anyway, i decorated my walls with meaningful pictures, and i put the picture with you, komet and i in it. u must come to sydney to look at the wall!

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com