Tuesday, April 17, 2007

money rant

i finish on the 24th of may and my flight back is on the 16th of june
reason being just so i have enough time to settle my things and finish off unfinished business and catch the 16th of june flight back with yameen( at least tak payah go thru 13 hours alone. horrible i tell ya) . but i know all that wont take more than 20 days. so i figured id do abit of travelling. maybe go visit danish in le havre, spend some time in manchester or nottingham or whatever... then im thinking. i dont think ill have enough money..

coz i wanna go for the download festival. but no one wants to come with me btw.. so maybe ill have money to travel by myself and go visit ppl.
but just look at the line up!

30 SECONDS TO MARS ANJ BLOOD SIMPLE BOWLING FOR SOUP BRING ME THE HORIZON BUCKCHERRY CHIMAIRA DEVIL DRIVER DIMMU BORGIR DRAGON FORCE DREAM THEATER DRIVE BY ARGUMENT ENTER SHIKARI EVANESCENCE GALLOWS I WAS A CUB SCOUT JOB FOR A COWBOY KILLSWITCH ENGAGE KORN LAMB OF GOD MACHINE HEAD MARILYN MANSON MEGADETH MÖTLEY CRÜE SHADOWS FALL SLAYER

all that plus mcr, linkin park and iron maiden on mainstage.. sick or what?
anybody wanna come? pleease
its 145 pounds for all three days plus camping grounds access..

and then theres the sydney trip which i prob wont be able to pergi pon.
why?. moneyy... because my mom doesnt wanna have anything to do with it.. because of some i dunno what reason la.. n seeing that i probably will have to pay for my ticket back because i was home during my easter break and will be home for summer ( allowance still masuk)... nampaknya i dont think ill have enough money to buy myself a ticket to sydney and still have spending money there..

but i really miss mun , erin, bobby, matt, yamud. etc.. i was so so excited to jumpa them in july dah coz my mom already said ok. gola gola.. travel.. you should go... then suddenly now..
"i dont wanna have anything to do with it, you wanna go you go yourself".. howla?

you see? the root to all my problems is money.

plus i just had to pay for my car repairs. i dont even know what happened to the car, where when how or what. but i still paid coz kalau tak my mom would keep the car in the garage and not allow me to drive. and id be stuck at home moping. and most of the time nobodys at home anyways. so i paid.. and i dont regret it that much pon . but still... thats quite a few hundred bucks gone.

... ok. enough with the rantingla.. i think its post menstrual syndrome.. yeah. i get post.. not pre.
i had a SUPERB time in perhentian with the extended family and it was great to finally watch rafique rashid yesterday at no black tie. managed to drag rendra to go with me and met a.phi there...

see.. i cant do perhentian n rafique rashid any justice now coz im not really in a good mood..
ill try again in another post when i have some pictures ok.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OPU! Can tell you're in a bad mood jugak la because your font semua like sama colour. hahaa. nway, I finish on the 23rd of may and am only going back on the 11th. So have two weeks of nothingness jugak AND I'm broke jugak. Haha. Stupid money problems. Pfft!!

9:16 PM  
Blogger muhammad ibnu hamid said...

opu! not coming to sydney kah?

9:40 AM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

haha.. i have more than 2 weeks! oh but i found someone to go for download with me. and yeah i tend to not bother with colours when im not in good mood... matt, nampaknya mcm tak je

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com