Friday, March 23, 2007

sweet home alaba... er.. pj

you know everyones nightmare of getting a seat in a 13 hour flight beside a person who fills his/her seat and half of yours as well?
lived the nightmare
didnt even manage to close my eyes during the flight.

on a much much much much much brighter note though,
im back home with the boyss!!.. and yoda and wawa!
it feels soo good to be able to play with the cats in the garden .which for me loosely translates as
being outdoors breathing fresh air for a substantial period of time without having to worry about catching pneumonia

so so goood

and faisal is soo soo jelous
and irwans asking me how good it feels to be home
and sems being sympathetic about my 13 hour-no sleep-half a seat flight
and buds is... being an ass

haha, nahh
am talking to them on msn.

ok,
im not going to spend hours on end in front of my laptop now that im back home
there are cats that need to be pampered
food that needs to be eaten
and a car that needs to be driven

woohooooooooooooo
somebody stop me.

oh and may i add.. it feels SOO good to be able to take a cold shower
yeah, i LOVE cold showers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com