Tuesday, March 13, 2007

of fun


sang at goldbrick house yesterday and i had a ball!
i sang crazy.. again.. but it was better this time as gavin and dan was nice enough to play the guitar for me on last minute notice. better because the mic was the only thing i had to concentrate on and i had a blast..


i know this is long due but click *here* for the video of me singing crazy at globe cafes unplugged night, which was about 2 weeks ago maybe?. i think i did 'crazy' much better at goldbrick. haha

also sang 'im yours' by jason mraz, which was absolutely fantabulous because its my favourite mraz song.. of allll time!. and dan and gavin both sang with me. sure it wasnt perfect coz i kinda messed up the lyrics abit *didnt learn my lesson fr nicholls idol blunder*. haha. but it was fun fun fun.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
one two three.. im fine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com