Thursday, March 01, 2007

wild thing, u make my heart swing




i guess my attempt to study tort in the library didnt go exactly as planned either.
so what else should i ban from my study trips to the library?
notepads and pencils? -_-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

global fiesta was alot of fun, we had free nasi goreng all day.
haha, and no the nasi goreng wasnt what made it fun but it certainly helped. im just too tired to go into details.


sang kau ilhamku for what seemed to be the 'malaysian' part of the ents. right before me they put getaran jiwa on the speakers , and cindai right after.


i didnt think i did too good. in fact i thought i sucked.
but some guy from the tourism board came and asked for my contacts and asked if i wanted to sing for some tourism msian thing. and quite a few unknowns (the frens were of course obliged to say it was goodla kot. haha ) came up to say it was good.
best response ive gotten for a bad performance so far.. so im not too down about it

had a goooood sing out with the girls in the music room right after to destress
forgot how much fun it was to scream to that titanic song and lame cheesy westlife songs



---------------------------------------------------------------------------

word of the day:


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

my heart will go on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com