Tuesday, February 13, 2007

when im supposed to be reading about national security

Put your music player on shuffle.Press forward for each question.Use the song title as the answer to the question even if they don't make sense.You'll be surprised though.NO CHEATING

How am I feeling today?
falling out of love- aqualung (ah so kesian, somebody love me quick)

Will I get far in life?
you'll never find another love like mine- michael buble (okay, wuts with the recurring theme)

How do my friends see me?
bila aku jatuh cinta- nidji (oh what the fuck)

Where will I get married?
seven years- norah jones (more like when)

What is my best friend's theme song?
esa noche - cafe tacuba

What is the story of my life?
spying glass- horace andy

What was high school like?
nails for breakfast, tacks for snacks -panic! at the disco (says alot about kys food)

What is the best thing about me?
smoke two joints- sublime (wont say a word. haha)

What was today like?
sunshine- maliq & d'essentials (haha!! i wish man!)

What is in store for this weekend?
innocence maintained -jewel (its gonna be an innocent weekend then. haha)

What song describes my parents?
lose control -evanescence (over me! haha)

How is my life going?
fat boy- jewel (i so have nothing to say)

What song will they play at my funeral?
lucy in the sky with diamonds-the beatles (hardly appropriate)

How does the world see me?
jaded -aerosmith

Do people secretly lust after me?
i wish you were here- incubus (well, i guess thats a yes)

How can I make myself happy?
where flamingos fly- stan getz

What should I do with my life?
dreamin - amp fiddler (exactly what im doing)

Will I ever have children?
thats alright mama -elvis presley (hahahahah!)

What will you name them?
here, there and everywhere - the beatles (well, i guess im gonna have 3)

Who will you marry?
strange and beautiful- aqualung (haha. so kena. i dont mind)

Do you have a gf/bf?
its tough to have a crush- okgo (haha. noooooooo)

4 Comments:

Blogger yameEn said...

AHAHAAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BACK AT YA FOR THE LAST SONGG!!!!!

Eh, weekend ni innocent jee? Poyo ahhhh!!!!!!!!!

4:20 PM  
Blogger niji said...

it's REALLY fun to do this eh??
(^^,)
i curi eh?
btw, that wasn't a real question.

7:18 PM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

hhahaha. yeah mannnn

5:13 PM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

hhahaha. yeah mannnn

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com