Wednesday, February 14, 2007

take me back to funky town

do you remember back in the day when potato chips were everything?!


well screw you if you dont, coz i remember a time when potato chips were all i wanted to eat. especially that cottage brand, the one with the crinkle cut ones. tomato flavoured. how come they dont sell those anymore?

well anyways, i was absolutely craving for those today. i guess tortilla chips and salsa will have to do huh?

god i feel like such a kid


i hadnt realized that i had no music playing in my room (yea, weird) when i suddenly heard the heavenly sound of a polyphonic 'you are my sunshine' playing somewhere below my room. i thought it was some crazy dude blasting stupid polyphonic music from his stereo. but no,.. i looked out the window, lo and behold! an ice cream truck!. a real life ice cream truck in badock hall! i havent seen one in aaaaages. the closest thing to that i remember seeing, which was probably ages ago as well, was one of those 'mat kool' ice-cream motorcycles that used to stop in front of sri aman. those never tempted me. but now ice cream trucks are another issue altogether.


but no, sadly i didnt give in to temptation. it isnt a particularly cold day but im still having a slight flu, so lets wait for that to cure first. im sure ill be seeing more of the ice cream truck now that mr.winter is packing his bags.


----------------------------------------------------------------

guess what valentines day reminded me of?

dont ask why but.......


TROLLS!.

i used to have loads of em lined up on my shelf back when i was in kuantan. i absolutely ADORED trolls. the other girls were playing with barbies, i was playing with trolls. -_- ..well, not that i didnt have a few barbies myself. :p




oh and i used to have troll earrings too!!...

*sigh*, maybe my trip to portobello and camden this weekend might satisfy my craving for trolls... in an absolutely non pervy way yeah?


---------------------------------------------------------------

its yameens birthday tmrw.. and im going down to l-l-l-l-london... yeah, again... well, going UP to london actually.

on our list to do-dos
-sushi
-beard papa
-cnr
-camden town
-portobello market
-a night under the horse statue in hyde park? well, maybe.

---------------------------------------------------------------


my funny valentine, sweet comic valentine.

1 Comments:

Blogger yameEn said...

Yahooo!! Yahoooooo!!!!!!

Hrm, maybe we should take a nap under the horse statue to mark my 19th year. 19 is an odd number, so we have to do something odd. Maybeeeee.....

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com