Tuesday, April 24, 2007

oh happy day. oh happy daaaAAaay

what semantha said upon a conversation about the hazards of smoking:

hey you know what, i actually dont mind dying young. that way more people will be at my funeral.. i mean, imagine if i die at 105, wont it be just sad? ill outlive my children, my husband maybe even my grandchildren.. and only my greatgrandchildren will attend my funeral and they wont even know who the hell i am.

ok sem, if thats what you want.. we'll aaaaaaaaaallllllll be at your funeral yeah? haha. itll be one great big party!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

soraya: eh i had really fresh prawns once.. they letak live prawns in boiling hot water and served it straightaway with dips

azeem: my god what a cruel way to kill prawns!!

soraya: then how else do you kill prawns? cook them la right? you cant shoot prawns.. and u cant break its head coz everyone likes the kepala..

azeem: well.. suffocate themla!

*forgetting that prawns cant breathe out of water*
soraya:hah! suffocate them? isnt that even more cruel? how the hell do you suffocate prawns anyways?

azeem: ermm.. just leave them out?

soraya: oh right.. they breathe underwater

nicholl: what the helll... how else did u think? suffocate them with a freakin pillow?

even soraya has her dumb moments eyh. ahahahha

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

leeen.. ill do the meme after i hand in my coursework tmrw yeah? hehe..

oh and hey everyone else.. im back in bristol by the way.
and i think its true how they say the weather effects your mood.
i feel freakin gooooooooood. haha

------------------------------------------------------------------------

jeng jeng jeeeeeeeng

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com