Tuesday, April 17, 2007

meeting up with alie balong later tonight.. and again tmrw to go to the digital mall for my speakers and the art shop for alie's supplies..
lunching with fars and most prob nich day after.. laundry's anni with nich and dunno who else thurs night..

so sweet laa you guys, trying to find time to lepak with me juga despite your busy schedules and exams.. alie lagi.. balik sini just for a day all the way from perak. farah, nak jugak grab a quick lunch tgh2 examla meetingla.. and nich surrendering yourself to wutever i feel like doing thursday friday before i hafta go back.

i have such sweet friends kan

i feel better now. haha

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

soraya: knock knock, who's there?
andi: quit it, thats my head you're knocking!
buds: hey! knock my head.. it has more hair. can cushion your knuckles.
andi: he hasnt shampooed his hair, save your knuckles the agony. its ok you can knock my head
soraya: *knock* *knock* *knock*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

my birthday is coming my birthday is coming my birthday is coming
28th april is coming coming coming
*sigh* my birthday is cominglah

2 Comments:

Blogger muhammad ibnu hamid said...

i know! by that time, u in uk ke still in msia?

9:36 AM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

haha hey matt.. ill be in uk dah by that time. am goin back this saturday

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com