Friday, April 27, 2007

broke

frustration!
its my birthday tmrw and i cant spend.
the only money i have with me is what i brought back with me in my wallet.
my bank is in the reds because i emptied it out before i went home and my phone line has been trying to take out my monthly payments.
no, im not that irresponsible.
i emptied out my account before i went home thinking that bank negara was going to bank in my allowance for the next three months within the next few days.. (that was end of march!!)
well they didnt

so i called pn rafidah and told her that the money they were supposed to bank in wasnt in my account
guess what she said?.. finance department kata TAKDE MASALAH..
and what happened a month ago was that another scholar got double the amount of money she was supposed to get.. so her, being the really honest person that she is called bnm and told them about it... guess what they said?
yeap... finance department kata TAKDE MASALAH.
hahaha..
howlaaaa?.

how can they say TAKDE MASALAH.. when theres obviously a mistake?
i mean, at least have the decency to say.. oh, there must have been a mistake in the financial department, ill go check with them.
well they did say they were gonna check tho.
but that was 3 days ago.
and i tried calling back today and got a "the number you have dialed is not recognizable"
die i tell you DIE...

i am penniless. well not exactly.. but i will be soon enough.
whatmore, anaz already bought our flight tickets to austria and kam, our nova rock tickets.
i have to pay them, but theres noooo mooooneyyyy in my acccoouunt!!

frustration aside,
we're going to the beach at weston super mare tmrw!!!!
im gonna celebrate my bday by the sea
i love i love i love.

AND, weather forecast says itll be sunny tmrw and max temperature is 25c!. woohoo.
thats *almost* like a cold day in malaysia.
which loosely translates as scorching hot over here.

*smiles broadly*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

click here for another video of me singing crazy. but this time gavin n dan played the guitars. i just sang. haha
i know i know, you must be thinking why i keep putting up vids of crazy only.
truth is, the ones before that i didnt record
and the other songs aside from crazy i look majorly horrible.

okayla okayla click here for a video of me singing 'im yours' on the same night
its messy, i made mistakes. but.. takpela..

actually, both pon .. kaput abitla. hahaha

----------------------------------------------------------------------------


whats the rush?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com