Tuesday, May 08, 2007

tepid warm

you know you've been watching too much heroes when every other person that passes you start to look like a character from the show..

a few days ago, me and sem spotted hiro, ando, sylar and maybe even claire.
today, i saw sed sylar again.. and yet another sylar and another one!

is it just me or is the university of bristol breeding sylar lookalikes?

----------------------------------------------------------

today i felt like purchasing the book 'extremely loud and incredibly noisy' because the title reminded me alot of.........


ME

----------------------------------------------------------

when you're done, clean your hands with the glue i left on the plastic shelf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com