Thursday, January 04, 2007

i aint got no crystal ball

well. seeing that my whole day has been spent within the confines of my four lovingly decorated walls. theres really not much that i can say to any of you except that i have a newfound love. reading dream interpretations!...

ok that aside. here's a clue to what ive been doing all day



been trying to get that right all day.
verdict?... almost..
thats good enough by my standards okay!!

you might want to scroll down and stop the music before you listen to whats on the vid.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

ive been in my room all day. ohmygod. im a slob! a sea lion! a papa penguin. maybe i should start tap dancing?

no??

okay.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

ive always been a somehow somewhat someway somewhere

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com