Sunday, December 17, 2006

supergirls dont cry

im not liking this

im not liking this one bit!

why is it that im the only freaking international who gets dumped in stoke bishop? everyones gone hoooooooome. im all alone! . weyh, its freaky here ok. im gonna hole myself up in my room and time my toilet visits. i am NOT stepping out by myself. NO way!

shit, did i just hear a door slam???

k, thats it, not spending another night here during the hols. liying, im crashing at your place tmrw night ok?

then its off to londonn. awhoopdeedoooo


--------------------------------------------------------------------------


im havin reeeal good fruit punch.
the girls told me to finish off wutevers left in the fridge.
there were multiple boxes of juice. so, yeah.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------

i swear the clouds said i love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com