Tuesday, December 12, 2006

words of the hunky one

halo halo
all this while you have been hearing from soraya's 'pretty' friend while she's away in romania. now you're hearing from soraya's hunkY friend. yes, hunky with a capital Y!. woohaaa...

so here's the deal. because im a guest blogger, im not going to talk about our beloved soraya. im going to talk about ME.. yes. ME ME ME!. i mean when else will a hunky friend like me get the chance to talk about himself on soraya's blog eyyy?.

so me. im HUNKY, but i think we've established that yeah?. oh yes, im hot too. im smart. good in sports. girls like me. im also a mommy's boy. but i can also be a BAD boy. you name it. im everything you ever wanted honey.

hoho.

ok ok. update about soraya. she sms-ed me and said that her mootcourt competition has already started and that its, and i quote "super fucking-tastic". yesterday they had some roleplaying shit and she had to represent some organization to negotiate with the army to stop some shit war. and the general pointed a gun at her. well, with her mouth, who wouldnt right? hohohoho. sorry babe. you know you rock.

ok i gotta go.

-soraya's hunkY guest blogger-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money now

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com