Sunday, December 24, 2006

lemme hear you say "jinggle bells, batman smells"

today i told 2 guys off for selling luminous devil horns at a christmas market. they handed it to me when i asked for reindeer horns! come on.. CHRISTMAS people! then they told me they had glowing vampire teeth!... all i could do was glare and walk off in a huff

abit much coming from a girl who used to be in love with vampires dont you think?

i guess being in the freezing cold gives you the warm fuzzy feeling of christmas that they always talk about. so wheres my present? and wheres the christmas tree?





MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

soraya: its too bad i cant have pets here in bristol

sebastian: YOU CAN! last year i had african snails

soraya: SNAILS? i want a pet that can keep me company. like a cat or something

sebastian: just because a pet isnt cute and fuzzy doesnt mean you have to love it less! thats like being RACIST!

soraya: dot dot dot.... -_-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

where's my soarele meu?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com