Monday, January 01, 2007

not just yet

i just came back from new year celebrations at oceana

even though i had a great time, quite awesome actually.. the countdown really got me thinking

i dont think im ready to let 2006 go. i dont think im ready to say all those good times happened last year. i dont think im ready to say the last time i really hung out with my bestfriends was last year. i dont think im ready to say that happened to me last year. i dont think im ready to take last year as the past. i dont think im ready to let go of last years memories. the good, and the bad.

im not letting go of 2006 just yet. its staying. for now.

im still in love with 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com