Tuesday, August 11, 2009

information guy

spot my name on J's latest post! *click*
also, find out what inspires him(aside from me) *click*

-----------------------------------------------

i would like to congratulate reza salleh, mia palencia, melina william and zalila lee for putting on such a good show the other day (shameless covers night, pj live arts centre)
im sure im not alone in saying that i had a bucket load of fun
and i absolutely have to commend them for playing that awesome encore of 80
's/90's cartoon theme song medley.
i thought i was the only kid who watched denver the last dinosaur! apparently not.

--------------------------------------------

had a good weekend with the bristol girls. we all spent saturday night at my place and sunday at zannes.
gonna miss having them within walkin distance.
will have to look for other forms for my survival kit.

--------------------------------------------
i am being filmed tmrw for god knows what (i actually do not know), fingers crossed it will finish in time for me to get to the gym by 7.
also, i need to do something with my hair. unstraightened and uncoloured roots are showing. any ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com