Friday, July 24, 2009

theres no place like home

IM HOME IM HOME.

jimi, slash and eric were sleeping in my room with me on my first night home.
my flight back home was HORRIBLE, it was bumpy all the way and i did not manage to get any sleep.
as i took the night flight home, not being able to sleep could have actually been a good thing.
this is because i would arrive at 5pm, and being super tired i would be able to fall asleep during malaysian night time. ie no jetlag!.

and i did! i fell asleep at around 1am, and as i was drifting off i remember thinking "yesss! no jetlag!"
but of course, at 2am i was woken up by a huge, heavy furball named jimi who was constantly pouncing and walking all over my face.
and that was it, i did not shut my eyes again until sunrise.

the next time i woke up it was already 2pm. so much for roti canai for breakfast.
but thats the beauty of malaysia, breakfast food is available 24 hours! so i called alia up and headed out with her n mr.bf for roti canaiii!!!.
if not for anything else, i love malaysia for roti canai and gardenia.

im home alone as the brother and parents all have dinner parties that they are attending.
didnt wanna stay in all alone on a friday night so im heading out right now to meet up with yameen and gosh!.

I AM HOME EVERYONE.
it feels good to be home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cik Puan Muda Stress said...

babe,

if you're home and free Saturday the 25th, come round to The Crest 3Two Square (from your place, its on your left going towards old Jaya, near Toyota).

i'll be there , there's a bazaar !! come and support (and shop !)

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com