Monday, July 20, 2009

WHYYYYYY

i may be emitting dangerous radioactive waves
i suddenly cannot charge my laptop, my blackberry or my favourite twisty nokia phone.
i have tried using other chargers but they still wont charge. therefore the problem must be the gadgets' battery-charger connection or the gadget itself.
too much of a coincidence that all 3 r suddenly not working right?
if any of you can tell me why, please do. now.

i shall have to go buy a 20 pound phone today because i need to stay connected to the world.
if any of you know of a place where i can buy a 20 pound laptop, please let me know.

for now i can still charge my laptop battery if i physically hold on to the connector.
i gave up on the phones.

am i magneto's evil spawn or what.
this is very very frustrating.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cik Puan Muda Stress said...

hahaha eh tak baik gelak. ;P

be kind, rewind. maybe.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com