Wednesday, June 17, 2009

all around the world statues crumble for me

i am spending the longest day of the year with J this weekend at the goldcoast ocean festival.
thats in croyde bay btw not australia.
will report back if it is in fact true that you can actually surf in england!

oh yes, amsterdam.
definitely filled with laughter, if u catch my drift.
pictures, when i can be arsed

already very excited for naples, capri and mount vesuvius mom. please make sure this happens.

someone send me on a daytrip to new york . i want to watch little mermaid the musical.
i will never, ever get over disney. never. ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com