Tuesday, July 28, 2009

and then, theres also the moon

as some of you may well know, since i am back in malaysia for good i will inevitably have to start working soon. i dont exactly know when, but it will definitely be before the year ends.
i know with work, it will be exceedingly hard for me to travel as there will be no set holiday periods where i can plan my trips as i did when i was still a student.
there is also that need for me to save up for my trips, i cant ask mom to pay for my holidays forever right? haha.
but i think i am one of those people who wont mind working hard and being reasonably 'papa kedana' for a whole year just to save up for a one week trip somewhere.
what i wanted to do here was list down things i want to do / places i want to see so that i have a permanent reminder not to lose track and forget about seeing the world.

although i am very grateful for the fact that i have seen alot more of the world than some others, and although there are lots of other places i would also like to see, here are a few that top my list (in no order of preference)


Photobucket
spend a long relaxing week at kandooma, maldives


Photobucket
obtain a 'hero' certificate after climbing the great wall of china


Photobucket
go sailing in greece


Photobucket
visit broadway and its many many musicals (ive done new york when i was young, but not broadway)


Photobucket
climb mount kinabalu(this is something i actually hope to do before i start work, but first theres bukit gasing to climb!)


Photobucket
see cambodia in its entirety


lets you and me see, if i make it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com