Saturday, December 13, 2008

much has been said

me and z thought he was lost. it was cold out and it really seemed like he wanted to follow us in.
but after staying with him out front for abit, a few neighbours passed by and greeted him by his first name.
so i guess he was exactly where he wanted to be.

he certainly helped cure, if only for a little bit, my recent bout of homesickness or rather catsickness.
so, thank you god for sending us georgie. our very own friendly neighbourhood cat.

also, thank you for giving me housemates who were willing to brave the wind, rain and cold for sashimi moriawase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com