Tuesday, December 09, 2008

its a little too early to bury the worry

Photobucket

i miss my cats so much that webcamming with another cat was enough to lift me a couple of spheres higher.
i cant stop staring at that picture because i know that in less than two weeks ill be able to see and touch an actual cat.
it being the one pictured above, who is staying with yameen throughout the christmas holidays.

for the past 2 christmases ive had family over but nobody wants to come this year because its too cold. i wish i had the power to control the weather but since i dont im thankful that ill at least have a bit of home with me when i see this cat.

well that, and theres the sphinx in egypt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com