Friday, November 28, 2008

safety in the pyramids

i want a goldfish, in a nice big bowl with pretty little pebbles, bright green plants n a tiny fish house.

i found my cappo, i havent lost my ipod again, but now i dont know where my camera is.
i intended to put up pictures so i was looking for my camera, but found my cappo instead.

tmrw we're having thanksgiving dinner because the whole house is craving for pumpkin pie.

and on saturday im going busking with tubbs at the bath christmas market.

if all goes well and i find my camera (most prob when i lose either my cappo/ipod again), i shall put up some pictures namely from cheryls birthday, thanksgiving dinner and busking.

today my tutor called me a 'good girl'. i havent heard that in ages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com