Saturday, November 22, 2008

things have been pretty normal with me in case you wanted to know.
nothing too drastic has happened, which is a sad thing really because i dont like routine.
4 days of nothing different and im already feeling a little edgy.
please tell me how i will cope working in a bank?
unless the market fully recovers, and tanks all over again when its my turn to deal with it.
i realize that that would be a bad kind of drastic, but at least theres some excitement

i swear i had a point to make.
but.i.am.too.bored.to.bother.

i cant even be bothered to colour my texts and think of a stupid title for this post.

i miss my cats.

you know what an ideal life looks like to me right now?
being rich enough to do something spontaneous everyday
eating cereal for dinner instead of canned soup doesnt count.

MAYBE IM JUST BORED ON A FRIDAY NIGHT.
yeah thats it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com