Friday, November 14, 2008

we were born for this

on facebook. (status)
mannie taur is a piece of shit in a toilet bowl waiting to be flushed

and below that, a comment.
"i knew it!"

it made me LOL, and it made me lawl.

--------------------------------------------------------

i went for boston tea party's acoustic open mic
followed by tantric jazz's jam session the day after
and tmrw, im heading to londontown where i hear home cooked soto awaits.
and today i had a good session at the gym

its been a good rest-ish week.
its back to business next week

psh, i know. all this talk of mugging, and the hours i have spent in the library.
and to think, its only november!. my 3rd year started in october!
AM I CHANGED OR WHAT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com