Wednesday, August 06, 2008

oh how i wish i was feeding goats in the himalayas

AMIRsssss. can u come home already?

the actress is forever too busy to do anything
the architect cant be separated from the studio
and the next pussycat doll is busy looking for good quality tshirts in new york.

can u come home n can we just go out coz we're bored and not coz we need to catch up.
can u come home and be bored with me pleaaase.
i know i can count on you. haha

oh and good luck with ur exams

-----------------------------------------------

these friends of mine have stuck with me through all my ups and downs.
they dont care about what i have, what i do, what my intentions are, how i act, how i talk, how i react, or how much ive changed or not.

its actually amazing how different from the other we all are
we're just friends because we are.
and thats enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com