Thursday, July 31, 2008

all was golden when the sun met the night

i wanna go sailing in greece
somebody? anybody?

maybe thats too far, anybody up for juke joint jupiter at laundrybar tonight?
rollin sixers are playing, ive never heard eddy sing but i hear he's real good. haha

bob? then we can take more pictures to show shahid. haha.

-----------------------------------------------------

its thursday, which means sunday is approaching.
MRAZ!!!!!! yay.

Photobucket
no im not driving down to singapore, dad wont let me.
but he's right, with my sense of direction id probably take 3 days to get there.
even tho mom says its a straight road.

so im taking the bus!
Photobucket
i hear aeroline is the 'aeroplane on the road' and its pretty comfy.

i certainly hope so because the last time i was on a long haul journey via le bus was when me and le college classmates went to perhentian. we took a bus back from tganu, and i made them stop me at the kuantan tol and someone had to come pick me up. i ended up spending a night or was it two at amirs place with the mom n a.daing.

im not a fan of journeys. even plane rides.
driving with friends on the other hand, is pretty ok as i can pretty much talk all i want and referring back to singfest trip, sing along to mraz, panic and one republic.
therefore, since im taking the bus.....

Photobucket

i got myself a new ipod.
haha finally i know.
no its not pink, the flash made it look pink.
i bought myself the black nano along with a red leather case, using my unite deposit money.
which apparently was my moms.
sorry ma, this brain forgets.


Photobucket
SINGFEST YAY!
or rather
MRAZ YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com