Monday, July 28, 2008

obiter

my mom told me today that i used to have this 'glow' on my face which i dont anymore.
i insisted it was expensive foundation but she thought otherwise.
she thinks it was a 'natural glow'. haha

i think i know what made is disappear
i know the culprit.
LAW.

but i guess its fair. law took something away from me but in return i got something from it.
it took away my glow, and replaced it with dark circles under my eyes.
thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------

on another note, she also asked me to look at my 16 yr old brothers addmaths work
so i took a look
and whoa, i dont remember anything

but i forgive myself
its been 5 years.
and i do law law law
where my brains practice no math math math.
die

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com