Sunday, July 27, 2008

film the world before it happens

my laptop keeps shutting down on me every now and again.

i think its high time i get that external.
ive already lost most of my songs with my ipod.
i cant lose the songs on my laptop AND my pictures as well.


my laptop is dying a slow natural death.


--------------------------------------------------


btw, i now cleanse, tone and moisturize!.
no, i dont think ive ever done that before my whole entire life

yesterday my mom started yakking on how i should now take care of my skin
so i made yameen pick out whatever i needed for me.
i dont know how many times she had to repeat 'cleanse, tone and moisturize'. i kept mixing up the order. haha.

1.CLEANSE 2.TONE 3.MOISTURIZE


------------------------------------------------


saw daughtry yesterday thanx to yameen, or rather 'uncle ayoi' who provided the tickets.

and vanessa was there! (nics sister).
she told me how she surprised nic by flying home for his graduation n upon seeing her, he cried!

*cue for all the awwwwwws*
i mean, what a sweet brother right?
if omar were to turn up at my doorstep, totally unexpected i doubt those tears would be that of joy. haha.

------------------------------------------------
news: mars is home!

so bobby, what are we doing tmrw?
*cough* shahid *cough*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com