Wednesday, November 14, 2007

whats the longest word in the dictionary?

i got tagged by syazeleen, twice . but for now im only going to adhere to one of them as in her latest tag only one thing is required from me as opposed to her first one that requires me to list down 5 things.

i dont remember the exact line of the subject of the tag, but the basic idea is for me to recall my fondest memory of all time.

to tell you the truth, there may not be one exact memory that i can state which exceeds all in terms of happiness that i associate it with. when i ponder on this question, a different memory would surface each and everytime.

its sad that i could probably pinpoint straightaway on my worst memory ever but not on my best. but on second thought, thats actually better coz that might probably prove i have alot of good memories that are all almost equally special of which i try to keep replaying in my head like a silent movie when the going gets tough.

so i guess im not going to stick to the limitation of the tag and tell all of you my fondest memory and elaborate on it. instead, i shall list down the few that i like to replay in my head.

-when im at home in my room and suddenly i hear one of my cats meow outside the door asking to be let in, or when i sit in the middle of the garden and watch them run around.
-the surprise farewell party that my mom and a few of my close friends planned for me when i was 12.
-when i feel my parents are proud of me for being good at something i like doing even if its not relatively all that great an achievement in the eyes of everyone else
-the train ride to bangkok during the KYS orchestra trip.
-the double bass practices back when rezza and mun were my partners.
-when one particular teacher told me 4 simple words that meant alot and kept me going when i almost quit .."i believe in you"
-the times in primary school when a bunch of us would play football, and when we climbed over the school fence for a short cut to get to mcdonalds.
-the healing that followed after my mom bought me my first guitar when i was 11/12. i may not be very good at it, but when im down, the guitar and me, singing quietly to myself does wonders.
-the feeling of pride i get when i listen to malaysian independant singer songwriters / bands /artists
-that one time i was able to cry and feel no shame.
-when i finally got to hear lauryn hill sing live. i think i cried. i never thought id have the slightest chance of seeing her perform live, full of emotion, with the guitar in her hands. beautiful

haha, turns out there are quite a few
there are probably alot more but this will do for now.
now i need everyone to smile, and think of the good times.
and laughter they say, is the best medicine.

------------------------------------------------------------------

ive probably done this quite a number of times but who says i cant do it again.. click *here* to get to the boys' blog. once again, the boys' are my cats jimi, carlos and slash whom i love dearly and miss much more than you know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Yaya, wonder what is your worst memory. My worst memory is having my E90 stolen and having to drive YOUR gen2..

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com