Monday, November 19, 2007

in the planet

ignore my sardonic tone regarding biffy clyro's concert.

NOTHING and NO ONE will be able to bring down my mood. at least within the next two weeks or so.

first and foremost, i shall be watching michael buble in concert this coming weekend.
but thats not all, the cause of my sudden burst of elation:

I BOUGHT TICKETS FOR 30 SECONDS TO MARS's show in january!

they were already sold out, had to buy them off ebay, paid double the price. but I DONT CARE. YAHOOOOOOOOO!. omg. YAHOO man.. YAA fuckin HOO.
leen more than willingly agreed to come along.
i couldnt think of anyone else who's near me and would really enjoy the kind of songs 30 seconds to mars plays.

you see, they really ARE very good. i just watched them in july. and back then, i didnt really know the band, only that ive heard of them, listened to one of their songs maybe twice and that jared leto was the frontman.. but after they took the stage.. MANN.. i was completely blown awayy!!.. their stage presence was nothing short of AMAZING!. seriously.

and now im watching them again in january.

AWHOOPDEEDOOOO.

can you deny a modern myth?

its a beautiful lie.

im going for the kill!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com