Monday, January 08, 2007

cornering the evidence

i just called semantha and she was at her place hanging out with sam...

sam's back? why?
to studyyyy
OMG.. i HAVE to start..

so tmrw, im going to the library with semantha.. at 9 freaking AM!
aaaand, im going to have a proper meal. not the usual yoghurt and soup ive been surviving on for god knows how many days (except of course for the pasta annette made me, like.. 4 days ago? -_-)

a proper meal folks! you have no idea how good that sounds to me right now.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------










I MISS THEM!




--------------------------------------------------------------------


it's a little too early to bury the worry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com