Friday, September 01, 2006

nuthing but nut

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
today i spent the day basking at jalan bukit bintang coz i didnt have any money.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
sadly, nobody came to give me any . i got tired so i decided to take my music elsewhere in hopes that at least one kind soul would come and make my day...





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
well, no such luck... so i decided to make it more obvious that i wasnt playing just to entertain random people... yes, i sat down cross-legged on the filthy tiles and plonked my 'ternganga' bag in front of me




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ah, finally! someone got the hint!!... she bent down and looked as if she was about to put a few coins, or if i was lucky a few notes in my bag





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

no such luck!!... she only wanted to feel the material of my bag and started bothering me with all sorts of questions about my bag... she was trying to shop off a basker!!!..... i tried to run away, and politely said that i wanted to go sing somewhere else... she insisted on coming with me and helping me carry my bag (as pictured above)


some people kannnnnn.....


disclaimer: any resemblance between the characters herein and real persons living or otherwise is purely coincidential





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

today i went to watch the movie 'gong'... yeap, soraya actually went to the CINEMA and forked out money to watch GONG....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
but only because zacky was in it..

and omg, he looked HOT in the movie...

and when i told my mom this is what she said


" you see what tv and editing can do?"
"jahatla, he's okla ma.. but the movie was crap, and him being hot totally saved the movie"
"but thats only coz you know him"


pffftt.. but seriously... if it really was TV, anyone wanna sign me up for an upcoming movie anytime soon???

eh but seriously, he really did look hot in the movie.

10 Comments:

Blogger N said...

there is no such thing as basking in malaysia. BUT do not be sad, there is such a thing called 'baking'(under the sun - for those who don't get this lame joke)

6:25 PM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

ok im gonna try be lame-r now.. but theres 'baskin' robbins. hahaha

6:29 PM  
Blogger yaya schmaya said...

hahahahaha opuu!! lawak gilerrrr ur basking storyyy!! hahahahha

n nik, LAME! LAME!! hahahahhah

7:05 PM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

eyh.. omg.. i think its spelled as 'busking' la. ahha.. oooppsss

7:26 PM  
Blogger Erina Z Ellias said...

i dah agak dah! orang tu ialah amy!!! i knew it! i knew it! im pretty sure everyone else had this weird look. and opu, kalau nak basking pun, pakai aa bakul ke, ni bag!!!!!!

hahahah

4:39 AM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

hahaha.. biarla i nak pakai apa ponnn... i dok nak busk kat sydney tak pergi2 pon... you people come to uklaa!!

4:56 AM  
Blogger MarsyParsy said...

my friends busk-ed in kent!! and they earned 1.50 pounds singing Belaian Jiwa!! hahaha..

6:57 AM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

okay! bristol awaits soraya then! wohoo. hehe

6:59 AM  
Blogger Najmuddin Mohd Aminuddin said...

sedap gile ur songs.. gile sedap! (eyes rolling)

7:42 AM  
Blogger soraya barakbah said...

yamud jelous!.. YAMUD JEALOUS!!!!.. at least my lagu can be HEARD

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: petaling jaya, selangor not so ehsan

just a little dash of me could technicolour your whole world to shame


MyMusicCode.com